High-temperature HEPA filter that complies with the most stringent FDA GMP* requirements. Incorporating a unique floating component design, Termikfil maintains integrity and rated performance values in applications with extremely high temperatures.
- Meets FDA requirements
- Maximum continuous operating temperature 350°C, efficiency 99,99% at 0,3 µm
- Ceramic frame
- Exclusive precuring process at 300°C carried out in the plant
- Efficiency tested after precuring
Application: Protection of ultra-clean processes at high temperature, sterilisation tunnels in the pharmaceutical industry.
Type: Very high efficiency panel resistant to 350°C in continuous service.
Frame: Composite ceramic.
Gasket: Rolled glass fibre paper + 6mm dia glass braid.
Media: Glass fibre.
Separator: Glass strands.
Faceguard: Upstream and downstream in stainless steel.
DOP efficiency: ≥ 99.99%.
Maximum local penetration: 0.01% conforming to FDA requirements.
Recommended final pressure drop: 350 Pa.
Temperature: Up to 350°C in continous service.
Test: 100% after thermal treatment at 300°C.
Mounting: A stainless steel adabtor frame can be supplied to reach the thickness of 150mm or 292mm.
NB: To reduce fume emission when starting up, TERMIKFIL undergoes a specific precuring cycle in the factory at 300°C using an exclusive CAMFIL process.
Prequalified with an exclusive burn-in procedure, which significantly reduces system start-up time, the Termikfil outperforms other high-temperature filters.
Key features of Termikfil:
- Manufactured of ceramic-based materials to ensure resistance to high temperatures and limit performance degradation.
- Framed with a sealing method, using an element constructed of an exclusive polymineral material, and providing leak-free performance when properly mounted to filter sealing surfaces.
- Equipped with a unique, high-temperature, micro-fine glass media ensuring uniform absolute filter performance throughout the life of the filter.
- Factory-tested and certified to an efficiency of 99.99% on particles 0.3 micron in size. Media Protection Grilles: a stainless-steel face grid is installed on both the air entering and air exiting sides of the filter.
- Pretreated and prequalified during the manufacturing process, with an exclusive heat preparation cycle (572º F, 300º C). This process ensures that the filter is completely stabilized in dimensions and performance. Other filters require a long temperature break-in cycle, which adds additional maintenance expense, and creates costly manufacturing downtime.
- Filter construction component gases and fumes are released during this pretreatment procedure, ensuring that the filter will not contribute contamination to the manufacturing process.
- United States Food & Drug Administration (FDA), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) according to Guideline on Sterile Drug Products Produced by Aseptic Processing.