Static filtration system 2 stages provides gas turbines with an inlet barrier against the smallest and most corrosive particles, reducing engine degradation in tough environments like offshore etc.
- Carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminium
- Modular design facilitates transport & installation
- Configurable according to GT type & operating environment
- Fits cartridges up to 600mm
- Tested HEPA proof
- Expanded service walkways
- Compact design for reduced weight and wind exposure
When space and weight limitations matters a two stage filtration system is the ideal choice. For (H)EPA grade filtration at optimal pressure drop a high capacity filter such as CamGT 3V-600 is recommended. The system can also be equipped with an air inlet treatment option (heating or cooling) and separate ducting for enclosure ventilation.
Weather protection:Knock down hoods, Camvane droplet separator
Prefiltration:M6 to F9 Bag or high capacity compact filter
High efficiency filtration:F8-E12 High capacity compact filter
- Welded filter frames ensuring no air bypass
- Proven design for (H)EPA grade efficiencies.
- Designed to fit new generation 600mm deep filters
- Sloped roof for better draining
- External bolt interface for easy assembly