PFB80 ram extruder for PTFE rod,Dia 25-80mm is advanced design, high precision, simple structure, convenient regulation.
Ram extrusion is a process enabling the continuous manufacture of sections, especially of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene).
The basic material is PTFE powder. The powder is fed into a cylindrical extrusion pipe , compressed by means of a ram and at the same time, transported through the pipe, which is heated up to sintering temperature.
The individual dosing charges sinter together into a continuous extrudate.
|Type||PTFE Horizontal Type Ram Extruder|
|Rod Dia Range Min – Max Dia||20-80 mm|
|Plastic Processed||Sintered PTFE Powder, UHMWPE, Polyethylene|
|Machine with PTFE Rod Mould||Mould Depends on Required|
|Process||Ram Extrucer M/c|
|Power KW (Main Motor+ heating)||24|
|Tolerance mm||0.5-2mm +|
|Production Per Hour in Kg||7-10+|
|Compressive force [kN]||100 -500|
|Electricity Consumption Per hour||2.5|
|Weight of the Machine||960|
|High of the Machine mm||1560|
|Voltage/PH/Hz||AC380V 50Hz 3 Phase|
|Floor area of the Machine M2||1.2|
- 1. Save time and money.
- 2. Intelligent and easy-to-use.
- 3. Small workplace foot extruder requiring less space and electricity.
- 4. Stable quality and the physical properties is adjustable.
- 5. Precise temperature control,reaches + -1 degree.
- 6. Long- life, with modern technology and optimized design.