The PFB150 Rod Extruder (Teflon PTFE Rod extrusion) is a combination of technology,design, and reliability offering to the customer a simple,easy-to-use,high-performing,“low-maintenance” highest productivity on the market.
Ram extrusion is a process enabling the continuous manufacture of sections, especially of PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene). The basic material is PTFE powder. The powder is fed into a cylindrical extrusion pipe,compressed by means of a ram and at the same time, transported through the pipe, which is heated up to sintering temperature. he individual dosing charges sinter together into a continuous extrudate.
|Control System||Computerize automatic controlled|
|Min – Max Dia||80-150mm|
|Heating||4 -6 zones|
|Plastic Extruder||PTFE Rod|
|PTFE||PTFE or Recycle PTFE material.|
|Floor area of the Machine||1.6 M2|
|Production Per Hour||Extrusion at 9-18kg/h|
|Voltage/PH/Hz||AC380V 50Hz 3 Phase|
|High of the Machine(mm)||2580mm|
- 1. Save time and money.
- 2. Intelligent and easy-to-use,
- 3. Small workplace foot extruder requiring less space and electricity.
- 4. Stable quality and the physical properties is adjustable.
- 5. Precise temperature control,reaches + -1 degree.
- 6. Long- life, with modern technology and optimized design.