Pharmaseal-E top entry: full equipment is a HEPA/ULPA terminal filter housing with all essential functions for turbulent airflow cleanrooms in pharmaceutical and biotechnology facilities.
- Combines all the essential fuctions required for pharmaceutical and biotechnology facilities
- Integrated Control panel : all controls and connections accessible from room side
- Easy maintenance : quick filter change
- Long term reliability : fully welded seams
- Airflow adjustement by "Radial" damper
- Traceability : unique serial number
- Individual tightness test at factory
Application: Turbulent airflow clean rooms in bio-pharma
Type: Terminal filter ducted ceiling housing for HEPA/ULPA filters in clean rooms, gel seal orexpanded PU gasket, with individual "Radial"damper, for fully equipped GMP tests
Construction: Galvanised steel, fully welded seams, white epoxy paint, oven baked
Damper: Individual adjustable "Radial" damper, for airflow adjustment accessible from room side- Included functions accessible from room side:* Static pressure port* Damper control with Damper position indicator* Aerosol dispersion ring with Aerosol port injection
For filters: High airflow MEGALAM MG HFU HD (gel seal) or HFP HD (PU gasket) to be ordered separately.
Filter Mounting: Quick filter change using pivoting clamps fitted with compression limiter.
Filter seal: Knife edge for immediate air tightness with gel or PU gasket.
Control: Individually leak tested at 750 Pa by pressure decay according to NF M 62200.
Fastening : By removable "universal blocks", suspended by hangers or integrated into clean room ceiling panels
Hinged grids: Perforated, swirl, 4 ways adjustable blades to order separately