The new DLX-KK.1 series of household compressors proves to be a significant inclusion to Secop’s existing compressor range, covering the entire field of household appliances.
The DLX-KK.1 series provides considerable advantages to its users, in particular low noise level. The compressors are 50% more quiet than comparable compressors, making them ideal for applications which rely heavily on low noise operation.
Significant energy savings can be expected as a result of the 20% boost in COP, as compared to previous models. The level of performance is exceptional in the lower cooling capacity ranges – starting from 62/46 W (ASHRAE/CECOMAF).
The cooling capacity range of the DLX-KK.1 platform reaches up to 185/138 W (ASHRAE/CECOMAF).
Secop is a leading developer of products and solutions that focus on climate and energy. Choosing a Secop compressor with R600a is a choice of reducing environmental impact without sacrificing performance.
Latest from secop
- Nidec Completes Acquisition of Secop Group (Secop Holding GmbH and Other 3 Entities), a German Compressor Manufacturer
- Secop at China Refrigeration 2017
- Case Story NLU-KK.1 Compressors (Gram Commercial, Part of the Hoshizaki Corporation)
- Secop Product Selector - Data Sheet Search
- NLV-CN Compressor with intelligent Controller