Camfil CamSafe Housings with “bag-in/bag-out” technology are used to separate radioactive, toxic or bacterial particles and gases to provide safety for the operator
- Modularity and Flexibility
- High security guarantee: class 3 ISO10648-2 at +/-6000Pa
- Filter clamping "Twice the Security" (patented)
- High operator protection by BIBO
- Fully welded
Applications: Exhaust of contaminated air (particles, microorganisms, molecules), filter changing in secure plastic bag: Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Chemistry,Hospitals,Laboratories biosafety,animalfacilities.
Type: Modular system BIBO safe change housing to be assembled, fully welded.
Construction: 2mm steel airtight welded.
Finish: White epoxy painted baked RAL 9010 70?m.
Filter frame: Continuous welded.
For filters: Filters 292mm depth particle Opakair, Absolute and carbon Acticarb and 48mm depth Prefilters kind AeroPleat, EcoPleat, MPleat.
Filters mounting: Fast filter clamping by cam factory set, equipped with a "twice security" both on clamping frame and door: impossible to clamp the filter if not correctly positioned and impossible to close the door if the filter is not clamped.
Connection: Rectangular flanges pre-drilled.
Pressure ports: Locations provided upstream and downstream (pressure port kit to be ordered separately).
Performance: Housing qualified +/- 6000Pa: Class 3 acc. to ISO 10648-2, L1 acc. to EN1886, Class D acc. to EN12237, Class C acc. to Eurovent 2/2. Max penetration gasket frame at 600Pa:<0.01% byISO14644-3.
Accessories: Safe change bag with integrated o-ring sealable (FPA0466) Gaskets and bolting kit (FPA1108) Connecting ducks 1-6 housing in parallel for high flow rates (FPA1107) Pressure test kit (FPA0526)Option: Stainless steel, factory mounting full or partial, individual factory tests with test report
CamSafe Housing casings can be joined in serial for multi-stage filtration of air flow volumes up to 24,000 m3/h.
Camfil Farr’s CamSafe Housings offer the following advantages:
- Contact-free filter change-out
- Filter clamping device with automatic tension regulation
- Fast and secure filter installation, lever-operated
- Optional filter seating test according to DIN 1946, Part 4
- Sealed, welded and solid design
- Tightness Class B according to EN 1866 at 5,000 Pa
- CamSafe connecting pieces can be supplied in various designs
- Available in a powder-coated or stainless-steel finish
All main filters can be equipped with straps to facilitate handling and change-out. The filters can be supplied with a variety of gaskets to suit the specific application. The casing accommodates different classes of filters that are suitable for dealing with gas or particle contamination.
Areas of use include laboratories, isolation wards and the pharmaceutical industry.