CamPulse GT Polytech HE with HemiPleat™ open pleat technology offers low pressure drop, improved dust release and reduced energy costs, protecting gas turbines in high dust environments
- Patented HemiPleat™ technology- proven open pleat solution
- Water repellent media protected by metal liners
- 2 in 1 package- saves space & money
- Self-cleaning air filter cartridges
- Improved air distribution
- Suitable also in high humidity conditions
- Helicord design for efficient pulse cleaning
Application: For desert/dry/ heavy dust load areas.
Type: Single stage pulse cleaning cartridges.
End caps: Galvanized (standard), stainless steel (AISI304 / 316) or powder coated
Liners: External helical cords and internal screen secure the filter element from movement without obstruction to the pulse
EN779:2012 efficiency: M6
ASHRAE 52.2.2007 filter class:Temperature: 70° C / 158° F max. operating temperature.
Additional information: Also available as dimple pleated from Camfil India
Polytech HE fiber media is based on a durable sturdy base layer with a submicron size surface layer of synthetic fibers.
It is designed to deliver high efficiency and extended life, extended life thanks to the hemi-pleating technology and the media design, and behave controlled during times of increased relative humidity or free water droplets. It offers a good balance between filter efficiency, life and stability.