CamGT 3V-600 CamBrane is a high performance static filter with a composite membrane media extremely efficient on small particles, hydrocarbons and airborne salt.
- Low average pressure drop
- Excellent water drainage
- High filtration efficiency
- Low pressure drop in wet/dry conditions
- Solid EPA frame eliminates air bypass
- Resistant to extreme pressure drops
Application: All installations where safety/reliability is crucial in combination with low air resistance.
Type: Compact pleated filter.Frame: Injection moulded plastic.Header: 25 mm
Media: Synthetic fiber composite with membrane
EN1822:2009 efficiency: E12
ASHRAE 52.2:1999 filter class:
Recommended final pressure drop: 600 Pa / 2.4"wg.
Temperature: 70° C / 158° F max. operating temperature.
Burst strength: > 6 250 Pa continuous wet/soaked