Camfil’s CamSure panels are versatile carbon filters for diverse applications in ventilation systems.
- May be filled with any molecular filtration media.
- May be lined with a fine scrim to minimise shedding
- Vibrated fill technique to prevent media settlement
- Standard and non-standard sizes available
- Galvanised steel frame, option for stainless steel
- Plastic frame for certain standard sizes
Application: Adsorption of odours and gases in air conditioning applications.
Type: Loose fill adsorbent panels.
Frame: Galvanised steel.
Media: Campure or activated carbon based materials.
Temperature: 40°C maximum in continuous service.
Recommended relative humidity: 30 - 70%.
Mounting systems: Front and side access housings and frames are available.
Available in standard and custom sizes, CamSure panels are high-quality molecular filtration panels for use in a variety of housings.
CamSure panels may be filled with many different molecular filtration media to protect people, processes, the environment and cultural artefacts.
CamSure panels are a cost-effective method to deploy moderate amounts of carbon media.
The standard construction is galvanized steel with stainless steel as an option. Both face meshes are fitted with internal scrims to eliminate shedding of fine particles and minimize dusting.