Camfil’s airMet Metal Filters are customisable, washable, high efficiency oil and grease pre-filters for filtration of thick G2 class particles like dust, sand, flour, paint etc.
- The filter cells are made from aluminium, galvanised or stainless steel wire woven into a special pattern
- Very large cooling surface without excessive air resistance
- G2 class cleanable dust, sand, flour, paint...etc pre-filter. Grease and oil filter with very high separation efficiency.
- Can be made in all customised sizes.
- Can be cleaned in dishwasher or pressure washer.
Application: Metal filter for grease or oil mist separation. Prefilter for thick particles.
Typ: G2 Metal filter and high oil separation efficiency.
Frame: Aluminium EN-AW-6060, ALMG3, stainless steel AISI 304L, acid stainless steel AISI 316L, galvanized.
Media: Woven metal wire mesh. Can be made in aluminium, galvanized, stainless steel or acid stainless steel material.
Grating: Aluminium, Hot-dip galvanized expanded metal net or stainless steel grid.
Recommended final pressure drop: 80-120 Pa.