airMet Double Filter is a robust and efficient double panel with flame guard and knitting mesh for restaurants and the catering industry. Minimises the risk of fat clogging and excess pressure drop.
- The fat is arrested in two stages in the filter
- The air passes through the labyrinth strips and is cooled
- The fat condenses out and runs down in a channel
- This minimises the risk of clogging and excess pressure drop
- The air then passes through a knitted stainless steel filter
- Any residual fat is trapped
- The filter is fitted with two strong handles
Applications: Double filter with Flame Guard and knitting mesh for restaurants and the catering industry is manufactured completely in stainless material.
Type: Fat condenses on the labyrinth structure and the flame guard also has a final filter of knitted stainless filter medium to deal with any remaining fat.
Frame: polished steel sheet 0.7 mm. AISI 304L
Labyrinth: polished steel sheet 0.7 mm. AISI 304L
Media: Woven stainless steel wire dia. 0,22 mm. AISI 304L
Grating: Stainless steel grid 20x20 mm dia 2mm.