Dry coolers and condensers are normally selected to operate correctly at maximum thermal load with maximum ambient temperature.
However, these severe working conditions apply only to a brief period of the year whilst for the remainder of the year - in less severe conditions – the machine is oversized. This is why LU-VE designed a unit which can be selected for standard working conditions but which can increase its performance when particularly severe conditions arise.
The innovative DRY AND SPRAY® system, thanks to its special nozzle configuration, can use softened water for up to 900 working hours per year.
• water consumption limited to brief periods of the year;
• absence of stagnant water and consequent elimination of risks associated with water impurity and environmental contamination (for example, legionella);
• shorter payback time of the investment;
• low energy consumption;
• low noise levels;
• possibile free cooling;
• no vapour clouds.
Advantages compared to traditional dry installations:
• important overall reductions in the space taken up by the equipment (up to 1/3).
• important air flow reduction (up to 1/3).
• important energy consumption reduction (up to 1/3).
• quieter running.
• possible cooling to a temperature below that of the ambient air dry bulb
Large capacity dry coolers
Large capacity condensers