The common methodology for calculating WEEE has been published
The Commission implementing Regulation 2017/699 establishing a common methodology for the calculation of the weight of electrical and electronic equipment (EEE) placed on the national market in each Member State and a common methodology for the calculation of the quantity of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) generated by weight in each Member State has been published in the Official Journal on 19 April 2017.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors