he Council Presidency has been busy developing compromise proposals for the revised Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD). The 4th and most recent one dates 16 May 2016. This text gives an indication where the final compromise could move to. The Eurovent Secretariat has assessed the compromise proposal.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors