The publications provide insight into the Commission evaluation of its Energy Efficiency, Ecodesign and Energy Labelling activities
The brochure of “Good Practices in Energy Efficiency”, which presents examples of good practice from policy implementation, technology development and investment in energy efficiency across different sectors and throughout all 28 Member States. The updated report on the EU's Ecodesign and Energy Labelling requirements provides for an evaluation and energy saving estimates realised by the implementing regulations.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors