The outcome of the ‘Technical assistance study for the assessment of the feasibility of using a “points system” methodology in the implementation of Ecodesign Directive complex products and/or product systems’ may become a point systems methodology that could be applied to products (and systems) that are capable of carrying out different functions. It is now up to the European Commission to decide on subsequent steps. The Eurovent Team has compiled key takeaways for members.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors