With a new Policy Officer in charge since January 2017, a first informal meeting on reactivating the review of the EU Fan Regulation 327/2011 has taken place. Within the Commission’s tentative schedule, the aim is to have an Impact Assessment that will support the revised Regulation by the end of the year. The Eurovent Association is actively following the developments and participates in all relevant meetings at the Commission level.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors