The 2012 Energy Efficiency Directive establishes a set of binding measures to help the EU reach its 20% energy efficiency target by 2020. On 30 November 2016, the Commission proposed an update to the Energy Efficiency Directive. In this update, it proposes to revise the Primary Energy Factor from 2,5 (as currently set) to 2,0. The proposed value could prove beneficial for a certain family of heating products, but how about for other ones?
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors