Energy consumption, Indoor Environmental Quality and certification systems for sustainable buildings were the main topics of the conference held in Warsaw on 16 May 2017, which was supported by Eurovent. Building consultants, architects, property managers, lawyers and our indoor climate expert Igor Sikonczyk discussed in which direction the development of modern office buildings is heading towards.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors