First discussions in Council and European Parliamen.
The impression is that both institutions would not favour additional European requirements in the field of buildings. This is motivated by the current political climate with many Member States questioning the European requirements and obligations in many areas.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors