Eurovent Middle East has attended a workshop, in which ESMA informed Eurovent about their new Energy Efficiency Label Design. The implementation is planned to take effect within a short time after publication. Air-conditioners are amongst the products that need to comply. This article provides for an in-depth briefing on the requirements.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors