This Guide appears one year after the publication of the Commission Notice updating the “Blue Guide” on the implementation of EU product rules. On 457 pages, this Guide provides explanations of the concepts and requirements of the Machinery Directive to ensure uniform interpretation and application in the EU. At present, the new guide is available in English only. Translation into the other EU languages is expected.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors
- Technical assistance study on ‘points system’ finalised