The Regulation introduced the return to the A-G scale with a differentiated timing. For consumer products, this should be achieved by 2020. Domestic air-conditioners, residential ventilation and professional refrigerated storage cabinets will have rescaled energy labels by 2025 at the latest. For space and water heaters (including heat pumps) the rescaling should be achieved by 2030. As from 1 January 2019 (in some cases 30 June) suppliers shall, before placing a product on the market, enter public and compliance information in a product database. In this article, the Eurovent Team has provided an assessment for members.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors
- Technical assistance study on ‘points system’ finalised