Become part of a truly European team that makes a difference
As International Project Assistant, you will be working with the entire Eurovent Team and are responsible for back-office as well as front-office support for administration, IT and event management. Your key tasks would involve:
- Organisation of events and meetings throughout Europe
- Database management (CRM)
- Homepage development and maintenance
- Maintain and post on social media channels
- Follow-up of legislative developments
- Support concerning finance and accounting
- Communication with organisations from more than 30 countries
- European-minded and open to different cultures
- Flexible in terms of time and location (various travels abroad required)
- Eager to meet new people while working in a small, very hard-working team
- High level of spoken and especially written English, speaking an additional European language is of advantage
- Interest in the European political environment and understanding of the EU decision-making process
- Service-oriented work ethics
- Interest in our industry and the manufacturing sector
- Of additional advantage: Knowledge in CSS, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
Bachelor or Master student in Business Informatics, Communications, European and International Studies or related fields
As our members as well as our Team Members come from all over Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, your day-to-day communication will be very international and you will gain a high level of cultural understanding. With close supervision and regular feedback, you have the unique opportunity of developing your communication, event management, IT, and writing skills. Lastly, you will expand your network exponentially with key contacts from companies, associations and governmental institutions from throughout Europe and beyond.
Applicants can choose between our Head Office in Brussels (Belgium) and Regional Office in Prague (Czech Republic) and are asked to indicate their preference in the application.
- Start date flexible
- Minimum duration: 2 months
A remuneration of a minimum of 350 EUR per month will be granted. The amount can be discussed and depends on your experience.
Opportunities after the internship
There is a high chance of being engaged full-time after a successful completion of the internship.
The Stagiaire must take out insurance, with an insurance company of his/her choice, covering his/her third-party liability.
We are Europe's Industry Association for Indoor Climate (HVAC), Process Cooling, and Food Cold Chain Technologies - representing more than 1.000 organisations in an industry that thinks 'Beyond HVACR'. Based on objective and verifiable data, our members account for a combined annual turnover of more than 30bn Euros, employing around 150.000 people within the association’s geographic area. This makes Eurovent one of the largest cross-regional industry committees of its kind. The organisation’s activities are based on highly valued democratic decision-making principles, ensuring a level-playing field for the entire industry independent from organisation sizes or membership fees.
Eurovent’s roots date back to 1958. Over the years, the Brussels-based organisation has become a well-respected and known stakeholder that builds bridges between manufacturers it represents, associations, legislators and standardisation bodies on a national, regional and international level. While Eurovent strongly supports energy-efficient and sustainable technologies, it advocates a holistic approach that also integrates health, life and work quality as well as safety aspects. Eurovent holds in-depth relations with partner associations around the globe. It is a founding member of the ICARHMA network, supporter of REHVA, and contributor to various EU and UN initiatives.
Eurovent possesses two subunits. With Eurovent Certita Certification, it majority owns an independent product performance certification company based in Paris, which holds the EN ISO/CEI 17065:2012 accreditation certificate – fulfilling highest independency, reliability and integrity standards. Open to any manufacturer, it is known for its globally-recognised ‘Eurovent Certified Performance’ mark. Activities are complemented by Eurovent Market Intelligence. Its EMEA-wide data sets are frequently being used to support the development of legislation in the EU and beyond. Team up with us!
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors