The release of the package Clean Energy for all Europeans sees EU activities picking up again.
In 2012 it was decided to outsource some of the activities. The Orgalime partnership received the order for collecting and assembling an overview of overall European developments. The latest update is available.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors