Efficient cooling of IT equipment in Data Centres will support the EU to become a more efficient economy.
GPP is a voluntary instrument that can help stimulate a critical mass of demand for more sustainable goods and services. It is mainly used by public authorities but also finds applications in the private sector because of the verifiable criteria for products.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors