The Bundesrat of Germany (Federal Council) voted, on 2 June, on a new national regulation on evaporative cooling systems, cooling towers and wet separation systems. It will soon be published in Germany’s Federal Law Gazette and is to come into force four weeks later. Operators of cooling towers then receive one year time to notify national authorities on existing plants and to fulfil three major obligations.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors