Material Efficiency Aspects for Ecodesign
In December 2015, the Commission issue standardisation request, Mandate M/543, to CEN, CENELEC and ETSI to develop ecodesign requirements on material efficiency aspects. This mandate was accepted and a joint CEN-CENELEC (CLC) Technical Commission (TC) 10 was founded. This TC is now circulating the proposals for work items.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors