The work on this study, that should be available by 26 March 2017 has just started.
The study is carried out by Viegand Maagøe A/S and ARMINES for the European Commission, DG Energy and started in February 2017 and is expected to be finished in medio 2018. It can be expected tha the revision of the Energy Labelling directive will be accounted for too.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors