Since the advent of the 2012-2014 Ecodesign work plan, the analysis and investigations of complex energy-related products and systems for prospective Ecodesign and Energy Labelling implementing measures have significantly increased. These complex products and systems have degrees of heterogeneity that complicate their assessment against common metrics and measurement methods. The European Commission is working on a technical assistance study aiming to address the complex energy-relataed products within the Ecodesign Framework.
With this Position Paper, Eurovent and its members welcome this technical assistance study and would like to provide the European Commission with support for the development of this technical assistance study.
Applications: Indoor Climate, Industrial Process Cooling, Food Technology
Document Types: Position Paper
Institutions: European Commission (EC)
Issues: Ecodesign (EuP, ErP), Energy Efficiency, Labelling, Documentation
Working groups: PG-AC, PG-AHU, PG-CT, PG-CUR, PG-ERC, PG-FANS, PG-FCU, PG-LCP-HP, PG-RAHU, PG-RDC
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors