Several consultants have been contracted by the European Commission to follow the work of CEN/CENELEC Technical Committees and their Working Groups in the field of ecodesign and energy labelling. The consultants contracted by the EC have been able to attend the CEN/CENELEC TC and Working group meetings since 2014. The EC has recently updated the consultants’ list. Who are the contracted Consultants? Which is their role? What are the interested TCs and WGs?
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors