Adoption in the plenary session in the European Parliament and by the Council is expected, with publication to follow during summer
The discussions on the Commission proposal started in July 2015 and after several meetings in the related working groups and committees an agreement was reached during the fourth trilogue meeting on 21 March 2017. Later in March this agreement was adopted by the Council Working Party and on 25 April 2017 by ITRE Committee in the European Parliament. The final text should be adopted in Plenary session in the European Parliament and by the Council before the summer break.
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors