eCO Top marks the next generation of top connected Energy Recovery Units from Air Comfort & Fire Safety specialist Fläkt Woods.
The new eCO Top unit is available in 3 sizes and complements our existing range of top connected AHUs – completing the range for air flows up to 1,4 m3/s.
DESIGN EXPERTISE & GREAT FLEXIBILITY
Boasting a compact design with top connections for ducts, pipes and cables the eCO Top maximizes value by utilising a very small footprint; making it perfect for installations in tight spaces! Additionally, low sound levels combined with an attractive white-painted finish makes the unit available for installation in public locations such as gyms, cloak rooms etc.
INSTALLATION & COMMISIONING MADE EASY
Transport to the installation site is made easy as all separate parts of the unit have been designed to fit through a standard 900 mm opening.
Furthermore, commissioning for this product is achieved via Fläkt Woods’ touch screen interface ‘CURO’ which includes a NEW user-friendly commissioning wizard for the quick setup of operating parameters. A complete package of control functions is available which can optimise energy use and regulates a comfortable indoor climate for people inside a building.
COMPACT & EASY
- Top connection of all ducts, pipes and cables minimises the footprint and makes eCO Top quick to install
LOW SOUND LEVEL
- 50 mm casing with mineral wool insulation minimises noise to allow for installation in public areas
- Optional integrated silencers
- White painted finish to suit location in open public areas
- Optional cover plates for hiding of ducts for an even more discrete look