The organisers of Climate Abu Dhabi (3-5 October, ADNEC) have published the final programme of the exhibition’s conference programme. The ‘Climate Technology 2030’ Forum is going to see more than a dozen seminars by leading industry experts surrounding the show’s core areas Indoor Climate, Process Cooling/Refrigeration, Food Cold Chain, and Industrial Ventilation. In cooperation with the Abu Dhabi Quality and Conformity Council, dedicated sessions and a panel take place on the ‘Abu Dhabi Vision 2030’ and HVACR sector’s role.
Climate Abu Dhabi is the UAE’s first exhibition solely dedicated to HVACR technologies, supported by the industry, for the industry. Leading manufacturers such as AAF, Bry-Air, Carrier, Climaveneta, Daikin, DRI, Emerson, FRICO, FRITERM, LG, Mitsubishi, Systemair, and many more support the show and are going to exhibit their latest innovations and solutions. In addition, careersbay.com will be hosting the Middle East’s second HVACR Careers Fair at the Climate Abu Dhabi.
During the exhibition’s ‘Climate Technology 2030’ Forum, leading industry experts will provide answers to questions such as:
- How to save resources by going evaporative?
- How to apply advanced thermal energy storage in central cooling systems?
- How to implement a cost-effective HVACR design through simple demand controls in ventilation systems and latest EC technology?
- How to rightly deal with hygienic aspects of Air Handling Units?
- How to cope with and understand future Ecodesign (minimum energy efficiency) requirements for fans in Europe and the United States?
- How feasible are VRF systems in ESTIDAMA compliant buildings?
On the second exhibition day, a flagship panel is going to take place titled ‘Thinking ahead: The HVACR sector’s role within the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030’. This is being organised by Eurovent in cooperation with the Abu Dhabi Quality and Conformity Council.
Visitors can now register via http://www.climate-expo.com/visitor-registration/ for the exhibition and the conference programme. News updates are regularly being published on the Climate Abu Dhabi’s social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) and on the Eurovent LinkedIn page.
Applications: Indoor Climate, Industrial Process Cooling, Food Technology
Events: Association event, Exhibition
Issues: Ecodesign (EuP, ErP), EPBD, Energy Efficiency, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), Labelling, Coldchain
Regions: Middle East
Topics: Legislation, Standardisation, Certification
Units: Eurovent, Partners
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors