The 2016 EUROVENTSUMMIT is Europe's major gathering for key decision-makers in the area of Indoor Climate (HVAC), Process Cooling, and Food Cold Chain Technologies, held in Krakow (Poland) from 27-30 September 2016.
Organised by the Eurovent association, Eurovent Certita Certification, and Eurovent Market Intelligence, it provides a unique platform that thinks Beyond HVACR and connects more than 300 industry leaders from Europe, the Middle East, and Northern Africa throughout close to 40 meetings, seminars, and events.
for more information
Latest from Eurovent
- Joint CECED and Eurovent Position Paper on the review study of air-conditioners’ regulations
- New Framework Regulation 2017/1369 on Energy Labelling
- New guide to application of Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC published
- Notifications: Standardisation – June/July 2017
- Tolerances and uncertainties of performance data for refrigerant compressors